After the Biolab was installed, one of the staff from RNBA underwent a training on production of mushroom spawn at ICAR (Institute of Central Agriculture Research) Imphal. Although RNBA produced enough spawn for production and distribution to our partners and prospective clients, it has its own gestation time before concrete results could be seen for long term replication. Therefore, the spawns produced by RNBA was used only after few months. The produced spawns were used during the mushroom cultivation training conducted by RNBA recently (May 2019).
- Recruitment Notification (30th January, 2021)
- Extension of Notice Inviting Tender (SFURTI- MSME/RNBA/Machineries/2020-21/04)
- Extension of Notice Inviting Tender (SFURTI- MSME/RNBA/Machineries/2020-21/03)
- Tender Notice (Tender No- SFURTI- MSME/RNBA/Mach/2020-21/02)
- Tender Notice – supply and commissioning of items