On 27th September 2017 exposure visit was organised for 48 farmers, 28 female and 20 male. It was organised at demonstration farm on integrated farming system at Nongshangkong village, Ukhrul district. The demonstration farm was designed by best farmer’s state awardees Mr. A. S Somi. The participants were exposed to SRI, horticulture crops such as kiwi, oranges and lemon and integration of livestock’s with vegetables gardening. The participants were explained on the different relation between each of the activities. He also shared about how he is managing his family and children’s education through agriculture. He also shared about how farmers can have access to various governmental schemes and programs.
- Recruitment Notification (30th January, 2021)
- Extension of Notice Inviting Tender (SFURTI- MSME/RNBA/Machineries/2020-21/04)
- Extension of Notice Inviting Tender (SFURTI- MSME/RNBA/Machineries/2020-21/03)
- Tender Notice (Tender No- SFURTI- MSME/RNBA/Mach/2020-21/02)
- Tender Notice – supply and commissioning of items