One day training was organised at Khangshim village with the broad objectives to encourage and inculcate the used of organic pesticides and fertilisers to the community people. It was organised on 27th July 2017 for 17 participants with Madam Toshang Khaling as resource person. The trainees were taught practically on making Bokashi (Japanese fermented fertilisers) IMO (indigenous Micro-Organism) FPJ (fermented plant juice). The trainees were also educated on how the use of chemical fertilisers and pesticides has entered the human food chain which is leading to adverse effect in human health.
- Recruitment Notification (30th January, 2021)
- Extension of Notice Inviting Tender (SFURTI- MSME/RNBA/Machineries/2020-21/04)
- Extension of Notice Inviting Tender (SFURTI- MSME/RNBA/Machineries/2020-21/03)
- Tender Notice (Tender No- SFURTI- MSME/RNBA/Mach/2020-21/02)
- Tender Notice – supply and commissioning of items