In collaboration with ICAR, training on poultry farming was organised on 26th July 2017 at ICAR training hall. One person each from all the targeted villages and field coordinators were trained on poultry farming. Poultry has been practicing in all the villages at a small scale since ancient. However, community have been doubtful about expanding the activity due to absence of veterinary services, village being too scattered, transportation problem etc. Bearing in mind the distress, RRC decided to develop a cadre in each of the targeted villages by training them on livestock management. The cadres who are trained will provide services to the community which in turn will provide an opportunity for the cadres to earn at a small scale. ICAR having common objective with RNBA have organized the training on poultry. Soon after the training, ICAR have provided chicks to RNBA at a cheaper price. Training will be organised from time to time to the cadres. The training will not only continue on poultry but on other livestock management such as piggery, duckery and fishery. The second round of training for the cadres will be conducted again in the month of November on piggery.
- Recruitment Notification (30th January, 2021)
- Extension of Notice Inviting Tender (SFURTI- MSME/RNBA/Machineries/2020-21/04)
- Extension of Notice Inviting Tender (SFURTI- MSME/RNBA/Machineries/2020-21/03)
- Tender Notice (Tender No- SFURTI- MSME/RNBA/Mach/2020-21/02)
- Tender Notice – supply and commissioning of items