Rongmei Naga Baptist Association (RNBA) is a church based organization. Development & Relief Department is the social wing of Rongmei Naga Baptist Association (RNBA) working with partners NGOs in capacity building, fund raising and mainstreaming development in North Eastern states of India.
RNBA is working with 13 partners NGOs in thematic issues like sustainable natural resources management and livelihood, Food Security, Women Empowerment, Engagement with Youth, Renewable Energy and education.
Vision: “Self-reliant society and realizing the words of God through which every individual understands his/her responsibility towards humankind and nature”.
Mission Statement: RNBA is grounded and inspired by the words of God with the faith sees the world as God’s creation, Committed to partnership with humanness particularly the poor and powerless, Anticipated, envisioned and strife for Peace and Justice and Stewardship towards creation.
- To conduct Conferences, Seminars, Workshops, Consultations and Trainings etc.
- To operate Relief works.
- To publish, control and distribute its private circulation’s literatures.
- To set up and run Training Institutes, Theological Seminary, Vocational and Health-Care Centre, Homes, Hostels etc.
- To raise funds and receives grants from Govt. departments, donor agencies, individuals and Churches.
- To receive loan from financial institutions, banks, individual and Churches.
- To stand as guarantor against the loans taken for the Association.
- Engaging in all round development works like Economic, Livelihood, Health, Education, Social-Welfare, Women & Care and Environment etc.
- To raise and administer fund for the accomplishment of the objective set forth herein.
Find us at Govt. of India NGO lists